Header Ads Widget

How To Lose Weight Through Swimming & Lifeguard Class With Fin?

How To Lose Weight Through Swimming & Lifeguard Class With Fin?


How To Lose Weight Through Swimming & Lifeguard Class With Fin?

Want to try swimming & Lifeguard Classes with fins to get a sense of how they feel?

I'll share my experience of swimming & Lifeguard Class, and also the advice of a swimming coach by American lifeguard association ALA. In order to lose weight and refine your figure, it's important to swim with fins.

I finally got back in the water and tried swimming with fins. It was fun! I even swam with a fin on my leg.

We are always losing weight in the water! If you want to make the most of this exercise, here is a great article for you.

I've made the most amazing fins from bamboo. Read this guide to learn which fins to buy. If you want to make your own, read about bamboo fins.

 BACK TO THE POOL

If you are reading this article, It means that you have made or are about to make your big return to the pool if you are reading this. Before sharing with you my experience of swimming & Lifeguard Classes with flippers, I will tell you that it is one of the best sports for losing weight, relaxing, and sculpting and it is a gentle sport.

put on my bathing suit, put on my bathing cap, and follow the advice of other swimmers to avoid tearing my half off the hair on the way, not daring to set foot in the foot bath, I translate because I did not know this name. Don't worry, these little anxieties are normal and shouldn't stop you, do you recognize yourself too? It's decided, that tonight you go to the pool because all that is quickly forgotten after a few sessions.

FIRST SWIMMING SESSION

I'm very happy because I've motivated myself to come and the hardest part is done, and I start my lengths, and I'm quite surprised by myself because I've never done that before. 40 minutes of swimming & Lifeguard Class is what I set for myself. After the first session, my glasses filled with water and I was very happy, this is the most effective method in helping me shed the few extra pounds that have found refuge on my hips and stomach. I was very tired and relaxed for a good night's sleep, but I am proud of myself.

SWIMMING WITH FINS TO LOSE WEIGHT

I set myself 3 to 4 sessions of 40 minutes per week and for 7 weeks I've been holding on and I wouldn't miss my swimming appointment for the world. It motivates me because I see the first effects on my body, balance, my mood, and my form, and I have integrated a new exercise into my sessions. I told myself it was much easier for swimmers with flippers to advance at full speed. I was wrong to think that swimming with fins is good for weight loss because it increases the number of calories burned. For one hour, count 500 calories spent for swimming & Lifeguard Class with fins at medium speed against 400 calories in swimming. How can it happen? The fins create resistance to the water, the muscles are more stressed, and the energy used is greater.

 WORK THE GLUTE AND ABDOMINAL THIGHS WITH THE PALMS

Sswimming with fins makes it possible to strengthen the thighs and glutes in depth, which is why sswimming & Lifeguard Class with flippers is better than a crowded Thighs-Abs-Glutes class at the gym. "It is the hip which must accompany the movement, not the knees, even less the ankles and the legs must remain tense so that the thighs and buttocks are well involved in the movement," explains Maxime. Yes, after only a few lengths, it heats up.

The flippers must stay in the water, no need to show all the swimmers your new acquisition or splash everyone, that's another important thing. The abdominals work a lot during these exercises and the slippers remain entirely in the water for effective exercises. If you want to lose belly fat, you can complete your session by swimming by undulating your pelvis with both feet together.

The heart is very busy which will burn fat and that's what we're looking for, just test a length and you will have your answer. Out of the question to look muscular and no longer fit into your jeans, the objective is to refine yourself, so the cardio will allow you not to gain in volume.

AN ANTI-CELLULITE PROGRAM

Working the buttocks and thighs will help fight the skin problem. The water's high pressure causes a draining effect and promotes blood circulation, which increases the effects of movements tenfold. If you have heavy legs, swimming with fins can help you. As we swim faster with flippers, the movements of the water on the skin are stronger, and so the draining massage is more effective. I outrun the "pros" if I wear a "real" swimming suit and my flippers because they don't have fins.

 HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR FINS TO LOSE WEIGHT

There is nothing to see under the water of the swimming pool, even if you bought flippers during your last vacation at the sea. For beginners and for Cardio work with faster foot kicks, look for swim fins with short, flexible swim fins. Long fins are used as part of a lot of muscle-building work on the thighs and calves to gain mass, so not at all suitable for our purpose. If you like them, ask your pool team if they lend a few pairs, it will allow you to do a test to see if you like them. That is what I did before buying mine.

 MY SESSION WITH SWIM FINS

You will have understood that I am not an expert but with the help of my swimming coach by American lifeguard association ALA, I built a small swimming session. Having a program helps me to hold on for the long term, I find it very fun. For the results, I will tell you again in a few months, but in 7 weeks, I am already very happy. I watch my diet at the same time to make sure it doesn't work. I eat healthy, I just said goodbye to coffee break cupcakes, and I swim for 40 minutes with flippers. I was advised by the coach to do interval training in at least one of my sessions this week. I try to do it over a couple of sessions if I'm in good shape. The split consists of doing a good acceleration for one length out of two, this allows you to attack the fat more quickly because the body will consume more energy.

Now you are aware of my experience swimming & Lifeguard Class with fins. With this sport, I was able to find something that I like, and that I can adapt to my needs. It will make you want to get back in the water too. I will answer your questions with pleasure if you have any.